Terms & Conditions
Please take the time to read through my Ts&Cs before placing your order with me.
WHEN ORDERING YOUR CAKE
- A minimum deposit of $50 is required to secure bookings for all cake orders.
- The deposit amount may be more depending on the size of the cake or the price of decorations.
- This deposit is non-refundable within 5 days of your collection date. If you cancel your order before the 5 days prior to this date, it will be refunded.
- The deposit covers costs of decorations, ingredients, & other products that I have to purchase to complete your order. If you cancel your order within 5 days of the collection date, I will have already spent that money on things for your cake - and therefore I cannot refund.
Collection Days & Times
- When placing your order, please keep in mind that I try to only operate on a Tuesday - Saturday in order to give myself a weekend.
- When placing your order, I will need a date & a time slot that I can expect you to arrive. This ensures that I have the cake done on time for you, and also helps me plan the rest of my day.
- If you need to change the time of your collection, please contact me at least 12 hours prior.
- All Saturday orders will need to be collected between 9am & 1pm.
WHEN PICKING UP YOUR CAKE
- I ask that you please come within the time slot you gave me while placing your order. I am currently working from home & often have up to 10 pick ups a day. Not coming during your chosen time slot can cause congestion in my shared drive way, & affect other plans I may have that day.
- I keep all orders in the fridge until 15 minutes prior to your pick up time. Being late can mean that your cake will sit out for longer & may not travel as safety.
- I recommend bringing a second person with you to hold the cake during transport.
- When that is not possible, ensure that you can place the cake flat on the floor of your vehicle.
- Keep the car as cool as possible, blast the aircon prior to pick up (especially in the summer), and don't let the cake get too warm.
AFTER PICKING UP YOUR CAKE
- I will not be responsible for any damage that may come of the cake once it has left my hands.
- Make sure to keep the cake in the fridge until about 1 hour prior to eating.